Bonjela Junior GelRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of pain from common mouth ulcers, including those caused by braces and denture irritation.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 5 months: apply a little gel to the sore area either with a clean finger tip or swab.
- Repeat after 20 minutes and then every 3 hours.
- Under 5 months: not suitable.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR INFANTS UNDER 5 MONTHS.
- Do not use more medicine than the label tells you to.
- Do not use more than every 3 hours.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or dentist.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5% w/w
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.025% w/w