Brolene Antibiotic Eye DropsRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of acute bacterial conjunctivitis.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children aged 2 years and over: one drop applied to the affected eye every two hours for the first 48 hours then 4 hourly thereafter.
- To be used during waking hours only.
- Treatment should continue for five days even if symptoms improve.
- Children under 2 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use with hard or soft contact lenses
- Store below 25°C
- Always read the leaflet before taking this medicine
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Eye drops containing: Chloramphenicol 0.5% w/v