Brolene Eye DropsRegular price £5.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of minor eye infections such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis.
How to Use
- Adults and children: 1-2 drops into affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- If no improvement after 2 days seek medical advice.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use with hard or soft contact lenses
- Store below 25°C
- Always read the leaflet before taking this medicine
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Eye drops containing: Propamidine isetionate 0.1% w/v