Buccastem M Buccal TabletsRegular price £7.25
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Nausea and vomiting in previously diagnosed migraine.
How to Use
- Adults or Over 18 years: one or two tablets twice a day placed in the buccal cavity, high up along the top gum under the upper lip, until dissolved. Do not chew or swallow. Do not take for more than 2 days.
- Under 18 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not suitable for children
- Do not swallow or chew tablet
You should ask your doctor before taking if: you are elderly, you are pregnant or breast feeding, you have problems with your liver, you have blood problems, you have epilepsy or Parkinson's disease, you have glaucoma, you have problems with your prostate gland
- Read the patient information carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
Active ingredient: 3.0 mg Prochlorperazine Maleate Ph Eur.
Other ingredients: Sucrose, Povidone K30, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean gum, Talc, Magnesium Stearate and Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate.