Buttercup Bronchostop Cough PastillesRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, based on traditional use only.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1-2 pastilles to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 12 pastilles can be taken per day.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 7 days.
- Read leaflet for further information.
- Hexagonal brown pastille containing: 59.5mg of Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L.) as dry extract