Buttercup Bronchostop Cough SyrupRegular price £5.99
What’s it for?
Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of coughs, such as chesty coughs and dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh, based on traditional use only.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: using the measuring cup provided, 15ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day.
- If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give to children under 12 years
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or allergic to any of the ingredients
- Talk to a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist after 7 days
- Read the package leaflet before use. For oral use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original package in order to protect the contents from light
- Close tightly after use
- After opening, use within 4 weeks
Each 15ml of oral syrup contains the active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: Water, 830 mg of Extract (as liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: Water.
Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate.