Calgel Teething GelRegular price £3.24
What’s it for?
- To relieve teething pain and soothe infants' gums where non-pharmacological treatments have failed to provide sufficient relief.
- The gel also has mild antiseptic properties.
How to Use
- Babies from the age of five months: rub a pea-sized blob of gel to a clean finger tip and spread gently onto the sore area of gum.
- The dose may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours, up to a maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours. For short term use of no more than 7 days.
Warnings & Cautions
- Treatment should be stopped once symptoms have resolved
- Not to be used for more than 7 days
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition deteriorates during treatment
- In case of vomiting, spitting or accidental ingestion, the dose should not be repeated immediately. The dose may be repeated if necessary after 3 hours
Sorbitol solution (70%) (E420), Xylitol (E967), Ethanol 96%, Glycerol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose 5000, Macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate (Cremophor RH 40) (castor oil polyoxyl hydrogenated), Macrogol lauryl ether 9, Macrogol 300, Saccharin sodium, Levomenthol, Pharmaceutical liquid flavour (containing chamomile), Caramel (E150), Citric acid monohydrate, Sodium citrate dihydrate, Purified water.