Calpol Six Plus FastmeltsRegular price £4.55
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These Tablets are used for:
- Treatment of mild to moderate pain and as an antipyretic.
- It can be used in many conditions including headache, toothache, earache, sore throat, colds and influenza, aches and pains and post-immunisation fever.
How to Use
Tablet should be placed on tongue where it will rapidly disperse to a pleasant tasting paste that can easily be ingested. Alternatively the tablet can be dispersed in a teaspoon of water or milk.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2-4 tablets.
- 12-16 years: 2-3 tablets.
- 9-12 years: 2 tablets.
- 6-9 years: 1 tablet.
- Under 6 years: not recommended.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Maximum of 4 doses in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- See packaging