Calpol Six Plus Suspension Sugar-FreeRegular price £3.98
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These sachets are used for:
- Treatment of mild to moderate pain and as an antipyretic, including headache, toothache, earache, teething, sore throat, colds & influenza, aches and pains and post-immunisation fever.
How to Use
Sachets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 10-20ml.
- 12-16 years: 10-15ml.
- 10-12 years: 10ml.
- 8-10 years: 7.5ml.
6-8 years: 5ml.
- Under 6 years: not recommended.
- Not to be given more frequently than four hourly. Maximum 4 doses in 24 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not give this medicine with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- If your child is currently taking any other medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Please read leaflet carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- heck that the cap on the bottle is securely engaged at all times
- For oral use only
Each 5ml contains: 250mg Paracetamol. Also contains: Maltitol, E420, E218 and E216