Calpol Sugar-Free Infant Suspension SachetsRegular price £4.20
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These sachets are used for:
- Treatment of mild to moderate pain and as an antipyretic, including headache, toothache, earache, sore throat, colds and influenza, aches and pains and post-immunisation fever.
How to Use
Sachets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- 4-6 years: 10ml.
- 2-4 years: 7.5ml.
- 6-24 months: 5ml.
- 3-6 months: 2.5ml.
- 2-3 months: a 2.5ml dose, followed by a second dose 4-6 hours later if required, may be given for fever following vaccination at 2 months.
- The same two doses may be given for other causes of fever or mild to moderate pain provided the infant weighs over 4kg and was not born before 37 weeks.
- Medical advice should be sought if further doses are needed or if cause of pain or fever is not known.
- Children: up to 4 times daily and not more frequently than every 4 hours.
Warnings & Cautions
- For oral use only
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep sachets in the outer carton
- Do not exceed the stated dose
Each 5ml contains: 120mg Paracetamol. Also contains: Maltitol, E420, E218, E216, E214 and E122