Canesbalance Bacterial Vaginosis Vaginal GelRegular price £13.69
What’s it for?
The effective relief from the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis such as unpleasant odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort. Restricts the growth of bad bacteria and supports the growth of good bacteria (Lactobacillus) to restore the natural environment.
How to Use
- Women: one tube daily, used before bedtime, for 7 days. Safe to use during pregnancy but a doctor should be consulted if a vaginal infection is suspected. Use should be avoided if trying to conceive.
- Children: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- You should consult your doctor if you think you may have a vaginal infection during pregnancy
- May cause some stinging if there are cracks in vaginal tissue - please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are concerned
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if you are allergic to shellfish
- If tab is broken off before use, discard and do not use
- Not suitable if you are trying to conceive
- Do not use as a contraceptive
Active ingredients: Lactic Acid (L-Lactic Acid) 225 mg.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycogen, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Propylene Glycol.