Canesten CreamRegular price £9.19
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of fungal skin infections including athlete's foot, fungal sweat rash, ringworm, candidal nappy rash, vulvitis and balanitis. Do not use for nail or scalp infections.
How to Use
- Adults and children: apply thinly 2 or 3 times daily rubbing in gently.
- Use for at least one month for dermatophyte and at least two weeks for candidal infections.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product
- For external use only
- Do not use if you or your baby are allergic to clotrimazole or any of the ingredients
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- After you apply the cream you may experience; itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling, irritation or peeling skin
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying for a baby tell your doctor or midwife before using Canesten cream
- As with other creams, Canesten cream may reduce the effectiveness of rubber contraceptives, such as condoms or diaphragms. Consequently, if you are using this cream on the vulva or penis, you should use alternative precautions for at least five days after using this product.
- Cream containing: Clotrimazole 1% w/w