Canesten Dermatological SprayRegular price £8.97
What’s it for?
For the treatment of fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete's foot, jock itch and sweat rash. Particularly suitable for large and/or hairy areas.
How to Use
- Apply to affected areas 2-3 times daily for at least 2 weeks.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not use Canesten® Dermatological Spray:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients of Canesten Dermatological Spray.
Important information about some of the ingredients:
- This product contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation (e.g. rash, itching or redness) in some people.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using Canesten Dermatological Spray.
- If you have informed your doctor or midwife already, follow his/her instructions carefully.
- Spray containing: Clotrimazole 1% w/v