Canesten SolutionRegular price £4.77
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Fungal skin infections and fungal infections of the outer and middle ear.
How to Use
- 2-3 drops into affected ear 2 or 3 times daily for at least 2 weeks.
- For skin infections, apply thinly and evenly to the affected area 2 or 3 times daily for at least 2 weeks.
Warnings & Cautions
Do not use Canesten® Solution:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or the other ingredient of Canesten Solution, macrogol 400.
- Using other medicines: Canesten Solution and Sofradex drops may cause a heat reaction when used together.
- Consult your doctor before using these products together in the ear.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or trying for a baby, tell your doctor or midwife before using Canesten Solution Wash your socks, stockings and tights thoroughly in hot water to remove any shed skin or fungal spores.
- Change your footwear daily if possible.
- Solution containing: Clotrimazole 1% w/v