Canesten Thrush Combi Pessary & External CreamRegular price £17.39
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment for vaginal thrush and relief of the irritation.
How to Use
- 16-60 years: 1 pessary inserted into the vagina, preferably at night.
- The external cream to be applied thinly 2 or 3 times daily to the affected area.
- Under 16 and over 60 years: not recommended except on medical advice.
- This product should only be used if thrush has been previously diagnosed by a doctor.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use Canesten cream combi internal and external creams if this is the first time you have had symptoms of vaginal thrush, instead consult your doctor
- For use in around the vagina only
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in either cream, or other vaginal treatments for thrush
- Do not use to treat nail or scalp infections
- Do not use the creams, and see your doctor as soon as possible if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, you have had more than two episodes of vaginal thrush in the last six months or if you or your partner has previously had a sexually transmitted disease
- Do not use if you have any of the following symptoms; irregular or abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge; ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva; lower abdominal pain; pain or difficulty in passing urine; fever or chills; feeling sick or vomiting; a foul smelling discharge from the vagina; diarrhoea; redness, irritation or swelling associated with treatment
- For external use only
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Combined pack of one 500mg pessary with applicator and tube with 10g 2% cream containing:
- Pessary: Clotrimazole 500mg
- Cream: Clotrimazole 2% w/w