Canesten Thrush Duo Oral Capsule & External CreamRegular price £15.99
What’s it for?
Oral treatment of vaginal thrush and a cream for relief of the irritation. The capsule can also be used to treat candidal balanitis associated with vaginal thrush. The cream can also be used for treatment of the sexual partner's penis to prevent re-infection.
How to Use
- 16-60 years: 1 capsule taken orally.
- The cream should be applied thinly 2 or 3 times daily to the affected area.
- Under 16 and over 60 years: not recommended.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding or if taking terfenadine, cisapride, astemizole, pimozide, quinidine and erythromycin.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Consult your doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking any medication other than the contraceptive pill and if you are under 16 or over 60
- The capsule is for oral use
- The cream is for external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- As with other creams, this product may reduce the effectiveness of rubber contraceptives, such as condoms or diaphragms
Do not use if you are
- Allergic to any of the ingredients, taking the antihistamine terfenadine or the medicine cisapride, pregnant, trying for a baby and/or breast-feeding
- The capsule contains lactose monohydrate
Combined pack of one 150mg capsule and 10g external topical cream containing:
- Capsule: Fluconazole 150mg
- External Cream: Clotrimazole 2% w/w