Canesten Thrush Oral CapsuleRegular price £11.79
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Oral treatment of vaginal thrush or candidal balanitis associated with vaginal thrush.
How to Use
- 16-60 years of age: 1 capsule taken orally.
- Under 16 and over 60 years of age: not recommended.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding or if taking terfenadine, cisapride, astemizole, pimozide, quinidine and erythromycin.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Consult your doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking any medication other than the contraceptive pill and if you are aged under 16 or over 60
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to any of the ingredients, taking the antihistamine terfenadine or the medicine cisapride, pregnant, trying for a baby and/or breast-feeding
- The capsule contains lactose monohydrate
- Capsule containing: Fluconazole 150mg