Care Decongestant TabletsRegular price £2.30
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief from nasal, sinus and upper respiratory congestion.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: one tablet 4 times a day.
- Under 12 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy, if you take medicine for depression (monoamine oxidase inhibitors/MAOIs) within the last two weeks, or if you have allergy to any of the ingredients (this medicine contains lactose).
- Not to be used by children under 12 years of age.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Stop using this medicine and see a doctor as soon as possible, if you think you have any of the following side effects or symptoms: allergic reactions (difficulty in breathing, fever, swelling of the mouth, lips, skin, severe rashes, itching or stomach pain), insomnia, raised heart rate, anxiety, restlessness, and rarely: disturbed sleep, hallucinations, glaucoma, difficulty in passing urine.
- Tablet containing: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg