Care Haemorrhoid Relief OintmentRegular price £2.85
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief from haemorrhoids/piles.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: apply directly to the skin using a clean finger.
- For external use only.
- Re-apply as required.
Warnings & Cautions
- Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment contains wool fat which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
Do not use Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment if you have:
- An allergy to any of the ingredients.
Talk to your doctor before using Care Haemorrhoid Relief Ointment if you:
- Have persistent pain or bleeding from the anus (especially if there is a change in bowel movements).
- Have a swollen stomach or you are losing weight.
- Are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding. Lidocaine, one of the active ingredients, can be absorbed through the skin and pass into breast milk.
- Active Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5% w/w and Allantoin 0.5% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: White Soft Paraffin, Wool Fat and Purified Water