Care Ibuprofen for Children Oral SuspensionRegular price £3.30
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For reduction of fever (including post-immunisation fever) and relief of mild to moderate pain such as headache, sore throat, teething pain and toothache, cold and flu symptoms, minor aches and sprains.
How to Use
- Children 8-12 years: two 5ml spoonfuls 3 to 4 times a day.
- 3-7 years: one 5ml spoonful 3 to 4 times a day.
- 1-2 years: one 2.5ml spoonful 3 to 4 times a day.
- Infants 6 months to 1 year: one 2.5ml spoonful 3 times a day.
- Under 6 months not recommended.
- Post-immunisation fever: 2.5ml followed by another 2.5ml dose 6 hours later.
- No more than 2 doses in 24 hours.
- Liquid containing in 5ml: Ibuprofen 100mg