Care Pholcodine LinctusRegular price £2.80
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Relief of acute non-productive cough associated with upper respiratory tract infections.
How to Use
- Dose may be repeated every 4 hours if required.
- No more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Over 12 years: 5 or 10ml.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Not advisable for use with persistent or productive coughs, or in bronchitis
- Contains 6.6 vol% ethanol (alcohol), i.e. up to 520mg per 10ml dose, equivalent to 13ml of beer or 6ml of wine per dose. Not suitable for those living with alcoholism.
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions, Read and follow instructions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Oral solution containing in 5ml: Pholcodine 5mg