Carnation Callous CapsRegular price £2.19
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Removal of callo.
How to Use
- Adults over 16 years: apply 1 every 3 days for 6 days.
- Not to be used for longer than 14 days except on medical advice.
- Not to be used by: diabetics, pregnant women, anyone allergic to peanut or soya, people with severe circulatory disorders or those under 16 years of age except on medical advice. Contains peanut oil.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Carnation corn caps contain peanut oil. If you are allergic to peanut or soya, do not use Carnation corn caps
- Not to be used by diabetics
- Children under 15 years old and people with circulatory disorders should seek professional medical advice before use
- Do not apply if skin is inflamed or broken
- While using corn caps apply no other medicated product to your corn and do not use corn caps for any other purpose
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not use after the expiry date shown
- A mild degree of discomfort or soreness may be experienced while using this product
- Very occasionally itching, irritation or sensitivity may occur. In these circumstances remove the dressing, clean the area and discontinue use. Report any unwanted effects to your pharmacist or doctor
- Store at less than 30°C, away from direct sources of heat and humidity
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Adhesive dressing with felt ring containing paste of: Salicylic Acid 40% w/w