Carnation Verruca CapsRegular price £4.75
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of verrucas.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 6 years: apply 1 every 2 days for 8 days.
- Once all medicated plasters are used apply protective plaster.
- May be repeated after 28 days if the verruca has not gone.
- Not to be used by diabetics.
- People with circulatory disorders and women who are pregnant should seek medical advice before use.
- Children under 6 years, or adults over 50 years, should seek medical advice before use to ensure the condition is a verruca.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only.
- Mild soreness may be experienced, especially if the verruca is on weight bearing area of the foot.
- Occasionally local irritation or dermatitis (skin rash) may occur.
- If this happens remove the plaster, clean and dry then cover with the protective plaster. Do not repeat treatment.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use if:
- You are diabetic, have gagreen, or allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- The skin around the verruca is inflamed or broken.
- You are already using other medicated product to treat your verruca.
- You have to treat more than 3 verrucas at a time.
- For any other purpose than the removal of verrucas.
- The product has expired.
Seek medical advice before use:
- On children under 6 or adults over 50.
- If you have circulatory disorder.
- If you are pregnant.
- Adhesive felt pad each with central well filled with paste containing: Salicylic Acid 10% w/w