Clarinaze Allergy Control 0.05% Nasal SprayRegular price £13.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
How to Use
- 18 years and over: 2 sprays into each nostril once daily.
- Once symptoms are controlled 1 spray in each nostril once daily may be effective for maintenance.
- Under 18 years: not to be used.
Warnings & Cautions
- For use in the nose only
- Do not share if for single person use
- Do not take if you have an allergy to Clarinase or any of the ingredients
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor if you have heart/blood vessel disease, overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism), diabetes or high blood pressure
- Use only in the nose
- Nasal spray containing per actuation: Mometasone furoate 50µg