Colpermin IBS Relief CapsulesRegular price £7.05
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
How to Use
- Over 15 years and the elderly: 1 capsule 3 times a day swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- Not to be taken immediately after food.
- If the discomfort is more severe, the dose can be increased to a maximum of 2 capsules 3 times a day.
- Under 15 years and children: there is no experience of these capsules in those under the age of 15 years, thus use cannot be recommended. Contains peanut oil.
Warnings & Cautions
- Not recommended for children
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Sustained release, enteric coated capsule containing: Peppermint Oil 0.2ml