Corsodyl 0.2% MouthwashRegular price £5.85
What’s it for?
Inhibition of the formation of dental plaque. As an aid in the treatment and prevention of gingivitis and in the maintenance of oral hygiene, particularly in situations where toothbrushing cannot be adequately employed (e.g. following oral surgery, in mentally or physically handicapped patients). Also for use in post-periodontal surgery or treatment regimens to promote gingival healing. Useful in the management of aphthous ulceration and oral candidal infections (e.g. denture stomatitis and thrush).
How to Use
- Adults: thoroughly rinse the mouth for about 1 minute with 10ml twice daily.
- For gingivitis, use for one month.
- For ulcers and oral candidal infections, use for 48 hours after the infection has cleared.
- Children: should only be used on the advice of a medical professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Use only if plastic wrap is present and intact before opening
- Contains alcohol
- If swallowed by a child seek medical help
- Do not swallow
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl working so always rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl
- You can also use the mouthwash at a different time of day
- If irritation persists, discontinue use
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Oromucosal solution containing: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v