Corsodyl 1% w/w Dental GelRegular price £7.25
What’s it for?
Inhibition of formation of dental plaque. As an aid to the treatment and prevention of gingivitis and in the maintenance of oral hygiene. Also for use in post-periodontal surgery or treatment regimens to promote gingival healing. Useful in the management of recurrent aphthous ulceration and recurrent oral candidal infections (e.g denture stomatitis and thrush). Can also be used as an aid in the prevention of dental caries in high caries-risk patients (e.g. xerostomia sufferers) when used in a regimen as an adjunct to fluoride.
How to Use
- Adults: brush teeth with one inch of gel on a moistened toothbrush, once or twice daily for about 1 minute.
- For gingivitis, use for one month.
- For aphthous ulceration and oral candidal infections, an alternative method of delivery may be required which facilitates application of the gel to affected areas.
- This should be used once or twice daily, for about 1 minute.
- When used as part of a regimen to prevent dental caries the gel should be applied for 5 minutes nightly for 14 days in a close fitting tray.
- Children: should only be used on the advice of a medical professional.
- Oromucosal gel containing: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 1% w/w