Corsodyl Mint MouthwashRegular price £9.83
What’s it for?
Inhibition of the formation of dental plaque. As an aid in the treatment and prevention of gingivitis and in the maintenance of oral hygiene, particularly in situations where toothbrushing cannot be adequately employed (e.g. following oral surgery, in physically or mentally handicapped patients). Also for use in post-periodontal surgery or treatment regimens to promote gingival healing. Useful in the management of aphthous ulceration and oral candidal infections (e.g. denture stomatitis and thrush).
How to Use
- Adults: thoroughly rinse the mouth for about 1 minute with 10ml twice daily.
- For gingivitis, use for one month.
- For ulcers and candidal infections, use for 48 hours after the infection has cleared.
- Children: should only be used on the advice of a medical professional.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to
- Oromucosal solution containing: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v