Cuprofen Maximum Strength TabletsRegular price £3.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- The relief of rheumatic, muscular, dental and period pains and pain in backache, neuralgia, migraine and headache,
- For symptomatic relief of colds, flu and feverishness.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet every 4 hours with water after food. Maximum 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 12 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not take if you have stomach ulcers
- Do not take if you are taking aspirin
- Do not take if you suffer from heart, kidney or liver failure
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have high blood pressure or cholesterol
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Contains lactose
- If you are elderly, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Do not use if you are allergic to ibuprofen
- Cuprofen tablets are not suitable for children under the age of 12
Ibuprofen 400mg. Excipients with known effects: lactose.