Curanail 5% w/v Medicated Nail LacquerRegular price £29.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the treatment of mild cases of distal and lateral subungual onychomycoses caused by dermatophytes, yeasts and moulds, limited up to two nails.
How to Use
- 18 years and over: Apply to the affected nail(s) once weekly.
- Remains effective under nail polish – apply 10 minutes after application of Curanail.
- Treatment duration depends on intensity and locality of infection, but fingernails usually require 6 months and toenails 9-12 months.
- A review of treatment is recommended at intervals of approximately 3 months.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Keep away from heat and do no store above 30°C
- Do not use on if you have 2 or more infected nails
- Do not use on severely infected nails
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are unsure on whether you should use Curanail consult your doctor
- Nail lacquer containing: Amorolfine 5% w/v