CystopurinRegular price £6.39
What’s it for?
Relief of the symptoms of cystitis.
How to Use
- Adults, the elderly and children over 6 years: 1 sachet dissolved in 200ml cold water taken 3 times daily for 2 days.
- Children under 6 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment
- If symptoms persist longer than the 48 hour treatment you should consult your doctor
- Do not take Cystopurin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Potassium citrate or any of the other ingredients in Cystopurin
- Do not take if you have a history of kidney disease
- Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if you have a history of heart problems, if your urine is dark or cloudy, or has blood in it, if you have unusually heavy vaginal discharge, if you have stomach, groin or back pain, if you have high body temperature and general tiredness
- Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if you suffer from phenylketonuria, since this product contains aspartame
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take Cystopurin if you are pregnant, or have had kidney or heart disease, without first consulting your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not take Cystopurin after the expiry date which is stated at one end of the carton and on the sachet. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month
Active ingredients: Potassium citrate 3g.
Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Citric acid (E330), Aspartame (E951), natural Cranberry flavours (flavours contain Cranberry extracts with Sugar and Ethanol). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.