Daktacort Hydrocortisone CreamRegular price £7.19
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Treatment of sweat rash and athlete's foot associated with fungi and bacteria where inflammation is present.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 10 years: Apply cream twice a day for up to 7 days.
Warnings & Cautions
- Always read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use this medicine if you: have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients or if you have any other skin problems such as cold sores, acne, herpes, chicken pox or shingles
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: are taking oral anticoagulants (drugs used to thin the blood) or are pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Do not use on broken skin
- Not for children under 10 years old, unless instructed by your doctor
- If product gets in your eyes, rinse immediately
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Keep the product out of sight and reach of children
- If symptoms persist, talk to your doctor
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date
White cream containing:
- Miconazole Nitrate 2% w/w
- Hydrocortisone Acetate equivalent to Hydrocortisone 1% w/w