Daktarin 2% CreamRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Fungal and associated gram positive bacterial super infections of the nails or skin.
How to Use
- Adults and children: apply to infected skin lesions twice daily.
- Apply to infected nail lesions once or twice daily.
- Continue treatment for 7 days (skin infections) or 10 days (nail infections) after all signs of infection have disappeared.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use this medicine if you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if: you are taking oral anticoagulants or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Cream containing: Miconazole Nitrate 2% w/w