Daktarin Sugar Free 2% Oral GelRegular price £7.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Oral treatment of superficial fungal infections of the oropharynx.
How to Use
- Adults and children aged 2 years and over: apply 2.5ml of gel directly to affected area with a clean finger 4 times a day after meals.
- Children aged 4 months to 2 years: apply 1.25ml of gel 4 times a day after meals.
- Treatment should be continued for at least a week after the symptoms have disappeared
Warnings & Cautions
- Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you suffer from liver dysfunction
- suitable for infants under 4 months old
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Oral use only
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use after expiry date
- White sugar-free orange-flavoured gel containing: Miconazole 2% w/w