Day Nurse CapsulesRegular price £7.49
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of colds and influenza.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 2 capsules every 4 hours as required.
- Maximum 4 doses in 24 hours or 3 doses in 24 hours if a night-time paracetamol containing product is taken before bedtime.
- Not to be used for longer than 7 days except on medical advice.
- Under 16 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Do not take if you are pregnant breastfeeding
- Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Orange and yellow capsule, printed Day Nurse on both halves, containing:
- Paracetamol 500mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg
- Pholcodine 5mg