Day Nurse LiquidRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of colds and influenza.
How to Use
- Over 16 years: 30ml every 4 hours as necessary.
- Maximum 4 doses in 24 hours or 3 doses in 24 hours if a night-time paracetamol containing product is taken before bedtime.
- Not to be used for longer than 7 days except on medical advice.
- Under 16 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Contains paracetamol
- Do not take with any other paracetamol - containing products
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
- Do not take for longer than 7 days unless your doctor agrees
- Do not take if you have liver or kidney problems, chronic bronchitis or bronchiectasis. Your doctor will have told you if these apply to you
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine, if you are asthmatic, under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
Orange liquid containing in 30ml:
- Paracetamol 1000mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg
- Pholcodine 10mg