Deep Heat Heat RubRegular price £2.59
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
- Symptomatic relief of muscular pains and stiffness including backache, sciatica, lumbago, fibrositis, rheumatic pain, chilblains, bruises and sprains including those caused by minor sports injuries.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 5 years: massage a thin layer into the affected area 2-3 times daily. Can be used before or after exercise.
- Under 5 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- For external use only
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
Menthol 5.91% w/w , Eucalyptus Oil 1.97% w/w , Methyl Salicylate 12.80% w/w , Turpentine Oil 1.47% w/w , Also contains Stearic Acid, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, Liquid Paraffin and Water.