Deep Heat Pain Relief SprayRegular price £5.25
What’s it for?
Symptomatic relief of pain in muscles, tendons, joints or bones, lower back and thigh pain, sprains or strains. Can be used before or after exercise.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 5 years: spray 2-3 short bursts from 6 inches onto the affected area up to 3 times daily.
- Under 5 years: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the 'Use by' date shown on the bottom of the can
- External use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you are allergic to pain relievers such as aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatories
- Do not use on broken skin, your eyes or other sensitive areas of skin
- See your doctor before use: if you are pregnant, breast feeding, asthmatic, taking medicines that thin the blood or any other prescribed medicines
- Stop using if excessive irritation or other unwanted effects occur
- Skin burns, blisters and temporary skin redness, rashes or burning sensation may occur
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Some people may experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather/after a hot bath
Active Ingredients: (w/w) Methyl Nicotinate 1.6%, 2-Hydroxyethyl Salicylate 5.0%, Methyl Salicylate 1.0%, Ethyl Salicylate 5.0%. Also contains: Propan-2-ol, Butane.