Deep Relief Anti-Inflammatory GelRegular price £4.79
What’s it for?
Effective relief from back pain, rheumatic pain, muscular aches, pains and swellings such as strains, sprains and sports injuries.
How to Use
- Adults: apply gel as a thin layer to the affected area (1-4cm delivers approximately 50-125mg ibuprofen) massaging gently until absorbed up to 3 times a day and not more frequently than every 4 hours.
- Children: not recommended.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to ibuprofen, menthol, any of the ingredients, aspirin or any other painkillers
- Do not use if you are more than 6 months pregnant or if you are breastfeeding
- Consult your doctor before use if you are taking aspirin, any painkillers or if you are pregnant
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Store below 25°c
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do not use more often than every four hours
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen 5% and Levomenthol 3%. Also contains: propylene glycol, carbomer, diisopropanolamine, ethanol and water