DermatixRegular price £0.00
What’s it for?
For the treatment and prevention of keloids and hypertrophic scars such as those resulting from general surgical procedures, trauma wounds and burns. The gel has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the pain, itching and discomfort of scars as well as reduce any associated redness. Can be applied to all areas of the skin, including the face, joints and flexures. Dries quickly to form an invisible “sheet“.
How to Use
Apply once in the morning and once at night for a minimum period of at least two months.
Warnings & Cautions
When should Dermatix Silicone Gel not be used?
- Dermatix should not be applied to open or fresh wound
- Dermatix should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or applied too close to the eyes
- Dermatix should not be applied over antibiotic skin preparations or other skin treatments and/or products.
- Dermatix should be applied to clean, dry skin only.
How should Dermatix be stored?
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep gel away from the heat
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack
- Polysiloxane, Silicon Dioxide