Dettol Antiseptic WashRegular price £2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the antiseptic cleansing of minor wounds such as cuts and skin grazes, insect bites and stings, small burns and scalds.
How to Use
- Adults and children: spray onto the wound until it is visibly wet and clean, and any dirt and debris has been washed away.
- If necessary, use a clean tissue or cotton wool to wipe away any excess liquid. Repeat as necessary.
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use in large quantities or on large areas of the body
- Keep out of the eyes, ears and mouth
- If you do accidentally spray this product in your eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical help
- Do not inhale
- For external use only
- Do not use with soap
- If you have any unexpected effects after using this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist and take this pack with you
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Use disinfectants safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Spray containing: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.198% w/v