Difflam 3mg LozengesRegular price £7.59
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic local treatment for the relief of pain and irritation of mouth and throat.
How to Use
- Adults and children over 6 years: 1 lozenge 3 times a day.
- The treatment must not exceed 7 days.
- Available in lemon, mint, orange and eucalyptus flavours.
Warnings & Cautions
- If the symptoms do not improve after using these lozenges, speak to your doctor
- They should not be used by anyone who is allergic to the ingredients that are contained in the lozenges, or if you are allergic to any other non-steroid anti inflammatory drugs
- If you suffer from a condition known as phenylketonuria, then do not use these lozenges
- You should speak to a doctor or pharmacist before using if any of the following are applicable to you:
- Have a history of asthma
- Have an intolerance to some sugars
- If you are using any other type of medication, then speak to a doctor or pharmacist for advice
- These lozenges are not suitable to be used by anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- It is recommended that anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding consults a medical professional for advice before using any treatment
- Lozenge containing: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg