Difflam Sore Throat RinseRegular price £7.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the relief of painful inflammatory conditions of the throat including pharyngitis.
How to Use
- Adults: rinse or gargle with 15ml every one and a half to three hours.
- Children: not suitable.
Warnings & Cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Always keep the bottle upright during use and when stored
- Do not store above 30°C, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Solution containing: Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v