Difflam SprayRegular price £6.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Locally acting analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatment for the throat and mouth.
How to Use
- Adults and the elderly: four to eight puffs one and a half to three hourly.
- Children 6-12 years: four puffs one and a half to three hourly.
- Under 6 years: one puff per 4kg body weight up to a maximum 4 puffs, one and a half to three hourly.
Warnings & Cautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Always keep the bottle upright during use and when stored
- Do not store above 30°C, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
- Spray containing: Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15%w/v