Dioralyte Blackcurrant SachetsRegular price £3.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For treatment of fluid and electrolyte loss associated with acute diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Adults: contents of 1 or 2 sachets after every loose motion.
- Children: 1 sachet after every loose motion.
- Infants up to the age of 2: one to one and a half times the usual 24 hour feed volume of Dioralyte Solution under medical supervision.
- Dissolve contents of 1 sachet in 200ml of drinking water.
- For infants, and when drinking water is unavailable use freshly boiled then cooled water.
- Also available in citrus and natural flavours.
Warnings & Cautions
- Infants under the age of 2 years with diarrhoea should be seen by a physician as soon as possible
Store below 25°C
- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- If the illness is not improving within 24-48 hours consult your doctor
Powder for oral solution containing:
- Glucose 3.56g
- Sodium Chloride 0.47g
- Potassium Chloride 0.30g
- Disodium Hydrogen Citrate 0.53g