Dioralyte ReliefRegular price £4.99
What’s it for?
For the treatment of fluid and electrolyte loss associated with acute diarrhoea.
How to Use
- Pour contents of 1 sachet into a large glass (200ml) of drinking water.
- Mix well and drink whole glassful.
- For infants and where drinking water is not available the water should be freshly boiled and cooled.
- Adults and children: 1 sachet after each loose motion up to a maximum of 5 sachets per day for 3-4 days.
- Infants 3 months - 1 year: use only under medical advice. Available in raspberry and blackcurrant flavour.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
- Dioralyte relief blackcurrant should not be given to infants under 3 months
- Infants under the age of 2 with diarrhoea should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible
- If symptoms persist and no improvement is seen after 36 hours you must seek medical advice immediately
- If you suffer from phenylketonuria you should not use Dioralyte relief blackcurrant
- If you are suffering from intestinal obstruction, kidney or liver disease, or a condition where your body salts are disturbed or you are on a low potassium or sodium diet ask your doctor before using Dioralyte relief blackcurrant
- If you are in any doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this product
- If you are in any doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. Dioralyte relief blackcurrant may be used in pregnancy and during breast feeding but only on medical advice
- It may be harmful for those suffering from alcoholism. To be taken into account in pregnant or breast-feeding women, children and high-risk groups such as patients with liver disease, or epilepsy
- Store in a dry place below 25°C
Each Sachet contains: Pre-Cooked Rice Powder 6g, Sodium Citrate 580mg, Sodium Chloride 350mg and Potassium Chloride 300mg.
Also contains: Aspartame, Hypromellose, Blackcurrant Flavour and Ethanol