DisprinRegular price £2.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- The relief of mild to moderate pain in headaches, including migraine headaches, toothache, neuralgia, sciatica, period pains and sore throats.
- Reduction of temperature in feverishness, influenza and colds.
- Reduction of inflammation in rheumatism and lumbago.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 2-3 tablets every 4 hours. Maximum 13 tablets in 24 hours.
- Under 16 years: not to be given.
Warnings & Cautions
- Always read the label
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date on the carton
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Do not take if you are allergic to aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory pain killers or any of the other ingredients, if you have or ever had a stomach ulcer, or have or ever had gout or blood clotting disorders
- Consult your doctor before taking aspirin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you suffer from asthma or are taking other medication
Each tablet contains 300mg Aspirin.