Disprin Direct ChewablesRegular price £1.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
These tablets are used for:
- The relief of mild to moderate pain in headaches including tension headaches, migraine headaches, toothache, neuralgia, period pains, rheumatic pain, lumbago and sciatica.
- To relieve the symptoms of influenza, feverishness, feverish colds and ease sore throats.
- Tablets disperse on the tongue without water.
How to Use
Tablets should be swallowed with a glass of liquid.
- Adults and children over 16 years: 1-3 tablets to a maximum of 13 tablets in 24 hours. The dose may be repeated after 4 hours but the maximum dose in 24 hours must not be exceeded.
- Under 16 years: not to be given unless specifically indicated (e.g. Kawasaki's disease).
Warnings & Cautions
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Do not take if you are allergic to aspirin or any other anti-inflammatory pain killers or any of the other ingredients, if you have or ever had a stomach ulcer, or have or ever had gout or blood clotting disorders
- Consult your doctor before taking aspirin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you suffer from asthma or are taking other medication
- Please read the enclosed patient leaflet carefully before use
- Do not store above 25 degrees
- Do not use after the expiry date on the carton
Each tablet contains 300mg Aspirin.