Dulcolax Twelve Plus 5mg Gastro-Resistant TabletsRegular price £4.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
For the short term relief of occasional constipation.
How to Use
- Over 12 years: 1 to 2 coated tablets (5-10mg) daily before bedtime.
- Under 12 years: not to be used.
- It is recommended to start with the lowest dose.
- The dose may be adjusted up to the maximum recommended dose to produce regular stools.
Warnings & Cautions
- If laxatives are needed for more than five days in a row, or if you have persistent abdominal pain, consult your doctor
- Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, an inflammatory gastrointestinal disorder, or severe dehydration, or if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breast-feeding
- Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information
- Yellow gastro-resistant tablet containing: Bisacodyl 5mg