E45 Dermatitis CreamRegular price £17.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s it for?
Symptomatic treatment and relief of skin redness and itching experiences with various types of inflammatory dermatitis. Suitable for mild to moderate dermatitis and eczema.
How to Use
- Adults, children and infants over 3 months of age: apply twice a day, or as often as needed, on the affected areas of the skin.
Warnings & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin® or any of the other ingredients of the cream
- If allergic reactions occur, the use of E45 dermatitis cream must be discontinued immediately
- Should not be used on infected skin
- To ensure safe hygiene, this product should only be used by one person
- For topical application on skin only
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressing etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but does not totally remove it
- Cream containing: Ectoin